Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 4 - 6.19

What a perfect day! Sunny, mid 70's, not a breeze to be found. Bailey made a new friend today, LaLa. A very pretty golden retriever without a home for the day choose to hang out on our beach. Bailey loved playing with her, Robin and I found it a bit annoying when she would shake off the water and sand by our towels during lunch. Another example of my increase in crumgery, I found myself vocalizing my appreciation for the leash rules here at birchwood. Oh well, LaLa followed us home at the end of the day but we are pretty sure either Tonya or Laru came and found her at some point.



Sarah and Duke arrived this evening and we are expecting a few more friends tomorrow. It should be a real nice weekend. Bailey is going up to GR with Gami and Bumpa, he is looking forward to g-parent time, for sure.

No comments: