Monday, June 16, 2008

Back at the Blog and the Cottage

Well its been ten months since the last post but I thought I would get crackin again. We are currently on vacation at the lake house on Lake Michigan... "The Cottage". Yes, the same place from the last post. So while I am updating you on current events from this year's trip I am going to also post the happenings since the last cottage trip. I hope you enjoy.

Here are a couple intro shots of the Orchard Glen and the beach. Its great to be back here!



Here are pics from Day 0.5 - Sunday 6/15 - Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all the dads. We packed up Jack (should have taken pics of that... he was tested) and made it to Orchard Glen by about 12:45. We did a bit of unpacking, had a quick visit with my grandparents and headed to the beach. That's where the fun was at!

No comments: